ADDICTIVE THREE INGREDIENT COCONUT MACAROONS
Addictive Three Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 50 small cookies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 14-oz bag good quality shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. each almond and vanilla extracts
- pinch o’ salt
1. pre-heat oven to 325 F.
2. thoroughly combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
3. using wet hands, roll teaspoon size balls onto a parchment (or silpat) lined baking sheet. you’ll have to rinse and re-wet your hands as the batter will begin to stick to your hands. bake on the top rack for 20 minutes or until golden brown. allow to cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
This recipe is inexpensive and a cinch to throw together. I think I could bake these blindfolded.