- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked white rice, chilled
- 2 cups diced red and/or yellow or orange bell peppers
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken or turkey breast
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Lime wedges
- Combine rice, bell peppers, beans, tomato, jicama, chicken, green onions and cilantro in large bowl; mix well.
- Combine salsa, lime juice, oil and salt in small bowl.
- Add to salad; toss well. (Salad may be served immediately or covered and chilled up to 8 hours before serving.)
- Serve salad over lettuce leaves with lime wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Social Cookbook
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More