- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8 five-wing portions
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ cup mango nectar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp salt and to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper and to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 40 chicken wings, patted dry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Stir together mango nectar, honey and hot sauce in a bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- For Adobo Seasoning: Mix garlic powder, onion powder and
- turmeric in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Toss wings in a bowl with olive oil and adobo seasoning mix.
- Place wings onto a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn wings over and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Remove wings.
- Brush with honey and hot sauce glaze and bake 20 additional minutes.
- Place cooked wings on a platter and sprinkle with oregano.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More