- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8 five-wing portions
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ cup mango nectar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp salt and to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper and to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 40 chicken wings, patted dry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Stir together mango nectar, honey and hot sauce in a bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- For Adobo Seasoning: Mix garlic powder, onion powder and
- turmeric in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Toss wings in a bowl with olive oil and adobo seasoning mix.
- Place wings onto a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn wings over and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Remove wings.
- Brush with honey and hot sauce glaze and bake 20 additional minutes.
- Place cooked wings on a platter and sprinkle with oregano.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More