- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ounces 80% lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chicken fat or beef fat or vegetable fat or fish oil
- 1/3 cup instant rice, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground bone meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch taurine
- 1/2 of a vitamin (human adult vitamin-mineral tablet, *SEE NOTE)
- Bake, fry or microwave the beef and fat (do not drain).
- Combine beef with remaining ingredients except for the tablet.
- Mix Well.
- Serve with the tablet (either in pill form or pulverized and thoroughly mixed with the food).
- *NOTE: Feed you cat half of the tablet each day.
NotesFor 10-Pound Cat - adapted from "Small Animal Clinical Nutrition."
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More