- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ounces 80% lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chicken fat or beef fat or vegetable fat or fish oil
- 1/3 cup instant rice, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground bone meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch taurine
- 1/2 of a vitamin (human adult vitamin-mineral tablet, *SEE NOTE)
- Bake, fry or microwave the beef and fat (do not drain).
- Combine beef with remaining ingredients except for the tablet.
- Mix Well.
- Serve with the tablet (either in pill form or pulverized and thoroughly mixed with the food).
- *NOTE: Feed you cat half of the tablet each day.
NotesFor 10-Pound Cat - adapted from "Small Animal Clinical Nutrition."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More