- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 1 pouch of BetterOats Pomegranate Organic Raw Pure and Simple Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Greek low fat yogurt
- 1 ripe banana (the riper it is, the more flavor you will have)
- 1/2 reduced fat milk
- 1 shot Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1/2 shot orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with pomegranate arils if desired.
NotesThis was just plain fun! And absolutely delicious. It's thick and creamy with a slight kick. Not that I'd start my day with this...but I just might end it that way. Who can complain about a quick dinner and cocktail in one?
Of course, if you're not in the mood for that "kick" just leave the alcohol out and enjoy a nutritious smoothie like a good girl (or boy).
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More