- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 1 pouch of BetterOats Pomegranate Organic Raw Pure and Simple Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Greek low fat yogurt
- 1 ripe banana (the riper it is, the more flavor you will have)
- 1/2 reduced fat milk
- 1 shot Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1/2 shot orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with pomegranate arils if desired.
NotesThis was just plain fun! And absolutely delicious. It's thick and creamy with a slight kick. Not that I'd start my day with this...but I just might end it that way. Who can complain about a quick dinner and cocktail in one?
Of course, if you're not in the mood for that "kick" just leave the alcohol out and enjoy a nutritious smoothie like a good girl (or boy).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More