- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 1 pouch of BetterOats Pomegranate Organic Raw Pure and Simple Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Greek low fat yogurt
- 1 ripe banana (the riper it is, the more flavor you will have)
- 1/2 reduced fat milk
- 1 shot Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1/2 shot orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with pomegranate arils if desired.
NotesThis was just plain fun! And absolutely delicious. It's thick and creamy with a slight kick. Not that I'd start my day with this...but I just might end it that way. Who can complain about a quick dinner and cocktail in one?
Of course, if you're not in the mood for that "kick" just leave the alcohol out and enjoy a nutritious smoothie like a good girl (or boy).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More