- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 80 gr butter or margarine
- 80 gr granulated sugar
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 200 gr ground almonds
- 1 ts baking powder
- 100 gr bitter baking chocolate crumbled
- 1tbs rum
- 1tbs brandy
- 1/2 lt whipping cream
- 100 gr egg liquor (advocaat)
- 100 gr chocolate crumbs
- Cream butter or margarine, add sugar and vanilla sugar little at the time, mix in egg yolks.
- Mix ground almonds with baking powder and stir together with the bitter baking chocolate crumbs into the dough,add rum and brandy.
- Beat the egg whites until stif and stir carefully into the dough.
- Cover a round baking form with baking paper and fill the dough in the form.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 60 min atr 175 C ( 365 F ), let cool down.
- Whipe cream until stiff (if available add 2 sachets of cream hardener) and put onto the tart, poor egg liquor over it, top with a little cream and sprinkle with the chocolate crumbs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More