- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 egg yolks
- 1/2 ts salt
- 275 gr granulated sugar
- 4 dl cognac or brandy
- 1/2 ts vanilla essence
- Beat the yolks with the salt and the sugar, until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Slowly beat in the cognac or brandy and put the mixture into a double saucepan.
- Heat gently, whisking all the time until the advocaat is warm (not hot) and thick.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla essence.
- Pour into a jug and let cool down.
- Advocaat is served in a glass and eaten with a teaspoon, it can also be topped with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More