- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: Serves 4 - 6
- Preparation Time: 2 - 4 hours
- 3½ pounds skinless chicken pieces
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mashed ginger
- 2 teaspoons mashed garlic
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 tablespoons cashew nut paste
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Wash and dry chicken; prick all over with a sharp knife.
- Combine remaining ingredients; rub marinade on chicken and chill 2 - 4 hours.
- Grill chicken about 25 minutes until fully cooked, turning pieces halfway through cooking.
NotesChicken marinated 2 - 4 hours in a mix of lime, ginger, garlic, cardamom and cream then grilled.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More