- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Chicken legs ( 2 lbs ) skin removed
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili power
- 2 large sweet potatoes cut in 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz ) whole tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut Chicken legs into drum sticks and thighs; season with salt & pepper.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook Chicken over medium heat turning pieces once 6 minutes unitl browned on all sides . Sprinkle with garlic and chili powder, turn cook 3 minutes more .
- Add sweet potatoe , tomatoes, with their liquid and water . Bring to boil, breaking up tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes .
- Pull chicken from underneath and place ontop . Cover and simmer until meat is opaque. near bone.. and sweet potatoes are fork tender..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More