- Cooking Time:
- Servings: As many as you like
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Large or Small Can of chunked Pineapple - depending on number of guests.
- Cover with Creme de Menthe. Marinate overnight - drain and serve with toothpicks. Goes great after a heavy dinner.
- Marinate overnight - drain and serve with toothpicks. Goes great after a heavy dinner on back porch.
NotesA special collection of favorite recipes graciously given by friends of long ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More