- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 Tbsp EVOO
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup Pecorino-Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions.
- In a sauce pan, cook the garlic and red pepper in EVOO over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add drained pasta to pan and toss.
- Add cheese, parsley, and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Add salt to taste
- Serves 4. For variety, toss in 1 1/2 cup of the veggie of your choice, such as steamed asparagus cut into 3-inch long pieces.
NotesAglio e Olio means "Garlic and oil" - a simple, yet delicious way to eat pasta.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More