- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 Tbsp EVOO
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup Pecorino-Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions.
- In a sauce pan, cook the garlic and red pepper in EVOO over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add drained pasta to pan and toss.
- Add cheese, parsley, and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Add salt to taste
- Serves 4. For variety, toss in 1 1/2 cup of the veggie of your choice, such as steamed asparagus cut into 3-inch long pieces.
NotesAglio e Olio means "Garlic and oil" - a simple, yet delicious way to eat pasta.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More