- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 Tbsp EVOO
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup Pecorino-Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions.
- In a sauce pan, cook the garlic and red pepper in EVOO over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add drained pasta to pan and toss.
- Add cheese, parsley, and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Add salt to taste
- Serves 4. For variety, toss in 1 1/2 cup of the veggie of your choice, such as steamed asparagus cut into 3-inch long pieces.
NotesAglio e Olio means "Garlic and oil" - a simple, yet delicious way to eat pasta.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More