- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds fresh tuna steaks (sushi grade Ahi), cubed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek (hot chili paste, available in Asian markets)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped macadamia nuts.
- In a medium size non-reactive bowl, combine raw Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sambal olek, and macadamia nuts; mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving garnish with green onion.
NotesI made this for a luau and it was a huge hit! This is so tasty and would be great on a hot summer day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More