- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds fresh tuna steaks (sushi grade Ahi), cubed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek (hot chili paste, available in Asian markets)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped macadamia nuts.
- In a medium size non-reactive bowl, combine raw Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sambal olek, and macadamia nuts; mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving garnish with green onion.
NotesI made this for a luau and it was a huge hit! This is so tasty and would be great on a hot summer day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More