- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds fresh tuna steaks (sushi grade Ahi), cubed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek (hot chili paste, available in Asian markets)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped macadamia nuts.
- In a medium size non-reactive bowl, combine raw Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sambal olek, and macadamia nuts; mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving garnish with green onion.
NotesI made this for a luau and it was a huge hit! This is so tasty and would be great on a hot summer day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More