- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 parsnips
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2tsp Smoked paprika
- 2tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 250ml vegetable stock
- Olive oil
- Dice the onion and garlic
- Chop the sweet potato, parsnips and carrots into 1/2" chunks
- Soften the onion and garlic in some olive oil on the bottom of a soup pot big enough to hold everything, then add the paprika.
- Sautee the remaining vegetables until they start to soften on the surface.
- Deglaze the pan with the cider vinegar.
- Add the stock and enough water to cover the vegetables and simmer with a lid on until tender (approx 30 minutes).
- Optionally, at this point, blend with a hand blender.
NotesRecipe from litl employee Aidan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More