- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryMy dog loves yogurt, and I recently bought a yogurt maker and thought I would try making her some green tea yogurt as a frozen treat. She loves it!
- 1 quart lowfat plain yogurt ( I make my own now, but you can definitely use store bought)
- 1 T green tea powder
- Mix together yogurt and green tea powder, then put into small dixie cups (the paper ones that you use for little kids to rinse their mouths after brushing their teeth)
- Put in freezer, and let set.
- About 1/2 an hour into process, you can mix one of them and it will be like a "soft serve" yogurt.
- Cover the rest with saran wrap, and once completely frozen, throw into freezer bag until ready to serve.
- Once completely frozen, when serving, just peel off paper from dixie cup and put in doggie bowl for instant doggie popsicle.
- I have put sticks in them in the past, but then I have to hold them for her while she eats it, and I am usually too lazy for that - without the stick she can eat them on her own.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More