- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 quart lowfat plain yogurt ( I make my own now, but you can definitely use store bought)
- 1 T green tea powder
- Mix together yogurt and green tea powder, then put into small dixie cups (the paper ones that you use for little kids to rinse their mouths after brushing their teeth)
- Put in freezer, and let set.
- About 1/2 an hour into process, you can mix one of them and it will be like a "soft serve" yogurt.
- Cover the rest with saran wrap, and once completely frozen, throw into freezer bag until ready to serve.
- Once completely frozen, when serving, just peel off paper from dixie cup and put in doggie bowl for instant doggie popsicle.
- I have put sticks in them in the past, but then I have to hold them for her while she eats it, and I am usually too lazy for that - without the stick she can eat them on her own.
NotesMy dog loves yogurt, and I recently bought a yogurt maker and thought I would try making her some green tea yogurt as a frozen treat. She loves it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More