- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Mix garlic, yolk, and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the oil, pouring in a thin stream, a little at a time.
- When olive oil is completely absorbed the aioli will have the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- Let sit, covered, for at least an hour before serving.
NotesI've also varied this recipe by including extra garlic, finely chopped basil, and sun dried tomato paste with great results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More