- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Mix garlic, yolk, and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the oil, pouring in a thin stream, a little at a time.
- When olive oil is completely absorbed the aioli will have the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- Let sit, covered, for at least an hour before serving.
NotesI've also varied this recipe by including extra garlic, finely chopped basil, and sun dried tomato paste with great results.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More