- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken breasts,skinned and deboned
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 6 tablespoons Ketjap Manis Cedang* (Indonesian medium sweet soy sauce)
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sambal Oelek* (Red pepper paste)
- Place brown sugar in a small bowl; stir in boiling water, then add the remaining marinade ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Brush chicken breasts with this sauce. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, allowing the flavors of the sauce to permeate the chicken.
- Bake prepared chicken in a 350º preheated oven for about 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Selamat Makan!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More