- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 5 med Bananas
- 1 tbl Margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- 1 tbl Lemon juice
- 3 tbl Brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup Shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Cut bananas crosswise into halves.
- Cut each half lengthwise into halves and arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Dot with margarine and drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake until coconut is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More