- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 5 med Bananas
- 1 tbl Margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- 1 tbl Lemon juice
- 3 tbl Brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup Shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Cut bananas crosswise into halves.
- Cut each half lengthwise into halves and arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Dot with margarine and drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake until coconut is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
A Falcon FeastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More