- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 5 med Bananas
- 1 tbl Margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- 1 tbl Lemon juice
- 3 tbl Brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup Shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Cut bananas crosswise into halves.
- Cut each half lengthwise into halves and arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Dot with margarine and drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake until coconut is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More