- Cooking Time: 17
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 dash liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (4 pound) whole salmon fillet
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce.
- Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down.
- After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over.
- Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will lose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Koken met OmaSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More