- Cooking Time: 17
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 dash liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (4 pound) whole salmon fillet
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce.
- Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down.
- After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over.
- Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will lose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More