- Cooking Time: 17
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 dash liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (4 pound) whole salmon fillet
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce.
- Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down.
- After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over.
- Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will lose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More