- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 cups whole wheat flour
- * 1/2 cup soy flour
- * 1 teaspoon bone meal -- optional
- * 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- * 11 tablespoon lecithin -- optional
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 3 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts -- chopped
- * 1 cup brown rice -- cooked
- * 3 tablespoons canola oil
- * 1/2 cup water
- Preparation & Cooking
- Combine flours, bone meal, yeast, lecithin, salt, garlic powder and alfalfa leaves. Add rice and oil. Combine well. Add 1/4 cup water and mix well. Dough should be very easy to handle, not crumbly. Add more water if needed to achieve proper consistency.
- Lightly flour board or counter and roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- BakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking for a Cure
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More