ALFREDO'S CRAB DIP
- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 mayo
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
Thaw spinach and drain well, pressing to remove water. Chop spinach and combine with rest of ingredients in a 2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers and veggies.
No Reviews at this time.