- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups uncooked Rotini, Penne or
- Bow-tie Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken Breasts, cut
- into bite-size pieces
- 1 jar(16oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried basil
- 1.) In a 4-qt. Dutch oven, cook and drain the pasta, adding peas and carrots during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; return to Dutch oven.
- 2.) Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the chicken pieces; cook 9 to 11 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- 3.) Stir chicken,Alfredo sauce and basil into pasta mixture in the Dutch oven. Cook an stir over low heat until thoroughly heated. Serve with warm crusted bread.
NotesThis is another quick meal that goes together in less than 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More