- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast (cubed)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- In large skillet, saute broccoli, carrots and onion until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken, peas and Alfredo sauce and heat until well blended.
- Place mixture in a lightly greased 8-in square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix, milk and dill until just moistened.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture,
- Bake uncovered in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
NotesThis recipe was an idea that came from a boxed dinner with my own variations. It turned out to be a hit with my family. A quick and easy main dish meal. It goes great with a fresh salad.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with Sabra
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More