- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast (cubed)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- In large skillet, saute broccoli, carrots and onion until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken, peas and Alfredo sauce and heat until well blended.
- Place mixture in a lightly greased 8-in square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix, milk and dill until just moistened.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture,
- Bake uncovered in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
NotesThis recipe was an idea that came from a boxed dinner with my own variations. It turned out to be a hit with my family. A quick and easy main dish meal. It goes great with a fresh salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
culinary karmaSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More