- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pt. heavy cream
- 1 stick of butter (not margarine!)
- 2T. cream cheese
- 1/2 -3/4 C. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- pinch of black pepper
- In a saucepan, combine butter, hvy. cream and cream cheese.
- Simmer until all is melted and mixed well.
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 Min. on low, stirring frequently.
- simmer slowly...the longer it simmers...the better it tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More