- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI decided to cook cheese ravioli and wanted a good Alfredo Sauce to include with it.
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 12 egg yolks from fresh jumbo eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 half teaspoon nutmeg
- black pepper to taste
- Heat milk and cream in a large saucepan until it begins to simmer. Turn off heat. Slowly stir in cheese, them remove from heat.
- Place egg yolks in a separate bowl and slowly whip in a portion of the hot milk and cream mixture to temper the egg yolks. Slowly add egg yolk mixture until simmering. Add garlic salt and nutmeg. Place back on low heat and continually stir until simmering. Take sauce off heat so it thickens.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More