- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (1 lb.) red kidney beans
- 1 cup diced peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup diced peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Drain beans and mix with cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, onions, celery, and salt. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Chill. 200 calories per serving.
NotesThis makes such a refreshing summer salad and it's so quick and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More