- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (1 lb.) red kidney beans
- 1 cup diced peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup diced peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Drain beans and mix with cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, onions, celery, and salt. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Chill. 200 calories per serving.
NotesThis makes such a refreshing summer salad and it's so quick and easy.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More