- Servings: 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 fluid ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) container honey mustard salad dressing
Place chicken in a glass dish or bowl; poke with a fork several times, then pour Worcestershire sauce in and turn to coat.
Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, and saute for about 10 minutes, or until soft; set aside.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Remove chicken from marinade (discard any remaining liquid), and broil for about 5 minutes each side.
When chicken is almost finished, top each breast with 2 slices bacon, then cheese.
Continue to broil until cheese has melted, then remove from oven.
Serve with mushrooms and salad dressing for topping