- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 fluid ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) container honey mustard salad dressing
- Place chicken in a glass dish or bowl; poke with a fork several times, then pour Worcestershire sauce in and turn to coat.
- Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, and saute for about 10 minutes, or until soft; set aside.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard any remaining liquid), and broil for about 5 minutes each side.
- When chicken is almost finished, top each breast with 2 slices bacon, then cheese.
- Continue to broil until cheese has melted, then remove from oven.
- Serve with mushrooms and salad dressing for topping
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
A Falcon Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More