- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup mustard, Dijon
- ½ cup honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 medium chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- Use whisk or small mixer to combine mustard, honey, 1 1/2 tsp oil, and lemon juice in small bowl. Whip the mixture for about 30 seconds. Pour 2/3 of sauce over chicken and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Chill remaining marinade.
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- After chicken has marinaded, preheated at 375 for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet large enough for chicken breast and removed from chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Sear chicken breast in pan for 3-4 minutes on each side in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Remove from heat and place chicken in heat proof dish is skillet is not large enough to hold all pieces, brush with some sauce but do not contaminate sauce for serving with cooked meal. Place in oven.
- Quickly saute mushrooms in butter. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika. Layer chicken as follows: Bacon, Mushrooms, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar Cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 7 - 10 minutes. Cheese will be melted and start to bubble. Sprinkle each breast with 1/2 tsp parsley before serving and serve with reserved honey/mustard sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More