- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 9 cookies
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 C butter, softened
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 C Bailey's Irish Cream liquor
- 1 3/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars, and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into a creamed mixture; add chocolate chips.
- Place parchment paper (or spray a cookie sheet) on cookie sheet.
- Using an ice cream scooper, drop onto parchment paper.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes.
NotesI absolutely love Bailey's Irish Cream in hot chocolate, hot chai, other and other mixed drinks. Now I love Bailey's in Chocolate Chip Cookies- my fav!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Foodie BabySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More