- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 9 cookies
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 C butter, softened
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 C Bailey's Irish Cream liquor
- 1 3/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars, and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into a creamed mixture; add chocolate chips.
- Place parchment paper (or spray a cookie sheet) on cookie sheet.
- Using an ice cream scooper, drop onto parchment paper.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes.
NotesI absolutely love Bailey's Irish Cream in hot chocolate, hot chai, other and other mixed drinks. Now I love Bailey's in Chocolate Chip Cookies- my fav!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Roasted Potato Wedges
IRISH COFFEE PIESee More