- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g / 0.4 lb flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 dl / 20 fluid ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine the flour, salt, eggs and milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Make the butter melt in a medium-sized frying pan, then pour the melted butter in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and turn it around to make the crepe even. Turn it when the edges start pulling away from the pan.
- Makes about a dozen medium-sized crepes
NotesThis is my own recipe.
Tip: You can use plain white flour or buckwheat flour. White flour will make the crepes for both salty and sweet fillings, while buckwheat is used for salty fillings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Christmas CookiesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More