- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g / 0.4 lb flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 dl / 20 fluid ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine the flour, salt, eggs and milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Make the butter melt in a medium-sized frying pan, then pour the melted butter in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and turn it around to make the crepe even. Turn it when the edges start pulling away from the pan.
- Makes about a dozen medium-sized crepes
NotesThis is my own recipe.
Tip: You can use plain white flour or buckwheat flour. White flour will make the crepes for both salty and sweet fillings, while buckwheat is used for salty fillings.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More