- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cups Parmigianno
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 chicken breasts
- pasta of choice
- Combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese in a med size saucepan.
- Simmer until all are melted and blended through. Add the cheese and the garlic powder. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- I don't add any salt since the parm is salty enough, but I sprinkle a bit of white pepper in just for kicks.
- While preparing alfredo, cook chicken in your seasonings of choice.
- I prefer to blacken mine.
- Serve with alfredo over pasta.