- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, Hamburger Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers with bacon slices on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.