- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, Hamburger Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers with bacon slices on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More