- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- Leaf lettuce, Colby cheese slices, tomato slices, ketchup, prepared mustard and
- French-fried onions, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, salad dressing and eggs.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on rolls with lettuce, cheese, tomato, ketchup, mustard and Fried Onion Rings if desired.
NotesI found this recipe almost 8 years ago and tried it for my cousin's graduation party. I got so many compliments and requests for the recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More