- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Combine syrup, sugar and butter in 2 quart pan.
- Bring to boil on high heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pecans and vanilla.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add mixture to beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes.
NotesI've made this for years, and it has never let me down! My daughter named it All Gone Pecan Pie when she was 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More