- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- GLuten Free Flour Mix:
- Even parts of rice flour, tapicoa, cornstarch and potato starch. We make up large batches and store in ziptop bags.
- 3 cups GF flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon & 2 teaspoon sugar divided
- 2 cups warm water (105 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 2 eggs at room temp
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons mealted butter
- Mix flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Set aside. Add 2 teaspoons sugar to the warm water and stir in yeast. Set aside. Mix eggs, butter, vinegar and sugar. Add to the yeast mixture and wisk into dry ingredients. Mixture will be thin. Pour into your tins (or whatever you want to use) Grease them first. Let rise about 30 min in a warm spot until doubled. If using as pizza dough grease cookie sheet and sprinke pan with cornmeal. Try to make the edges a little thicker if you can. We sprinkle with herbs while it is rising.
- Also makes good breadsticks. Just spread thinly on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder, and any herbs you like. Yummy!!!
NotesMy very good friend just found out she has to go gluten free. We have been looking everywear for recipies. We got this at our local Gluten Free "club". It is wonderful. My husbund and I love it and we can have gluten. It can be used for everything, Yeast type rolls (use mufin tins) pizza crust and our favorite Hamburger buns (large tuna cans makes great molds) You can also use the tuna cans and make the rolls thinner and cut in half and toast for a english muffin. I can not tell you enough how wonderful these are. They also freeze well
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Special SmoothiesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More