ALL PORPOSE GLUTEN FREE BREAD RECIPE
All Porpose Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- GLuten Free Flour Mix:
- Even parts of rice flour, tapicoa, cornstarch and potato starch. We make up large batches and store in ziptop bags.
- 3 cups GF flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon & 2 teaspoon sugar divided
- 2 cups warm water (105 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 2 eggs at room temp
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons mealted butter
Mix flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Set aside. Add 2 teaspoons sugar to the warm water and stir in yeast. Set aside. Mix eggs, butter, vinegar and sugar. Add to the yeast mixture and wisk into dry ingredients. Mixture will be thin. Pour into your tins (or whatever you want to use) Grease them first. Let rise about 30 min in a warm spot until doubled. If using as pizza dough grease cookie sheet and sprinke pan with cornmeal. Try to make the edges a little thicker if you can. We sprinkle with herbs while it is rising.
Also makes good breadsticks. Just spread thinly on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder, and any herbs you like. Yummy!!!