- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place salt, sugar, mustard powder, chili powder, paprika, cayenne and ground pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- Store in an airtight jar away from heat and light; it will keep for at least six months.
- Makes about 1 cup.
NotesNote: If using this rub for pork (including ribs), increase the sugar to 2 tbsp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More