- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place salt, sugar, mustard powder, chili powder, paprika, cayenne and ground pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- Store in an airtight jar away from heat and light; it will keep for at least six months.
- Makes about 1 cup.
NotesNote: If using this rub for pork (including ribs), increase the sugar to 2 tbsp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More