- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin.
- Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F., until nicely browned and glazed.
NotesServe these meatballs as a main course or serve smaller portions as an appetizer.Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Get Cookin'See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More