ALL IN ONE CHICKEN WITH GREEN OLIVES
All in One Chicken with Green Olives
- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- All in One Chicken with Green Olives and Leeks
- 8 Pieces of Chicken ( I used legs and thighs)
- 6 Large Leeks cut into 2" chunks
- 1 packet Pitted Green Olives (about 100g)
- 45ml Chicken Stock Concentrate (I use Nomu Chicken Fond)
- 500ml Water
- 45ml Nomu Stir (or Tomato paste, dried garlic and dried chilli)
Pre-heat your oven to 200ºC
In an pot that can go from stove to oven brown the chicken until golden.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
Once the liquid is boiling place in the oven for 2 hours.
I came up with this simple meal yesterday after having our water cut from 9.30am - 7.30pm. I had only the water in the water-cooler as my only supply. So this is a perfect low water meal too - saving time and water!