- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- All in One Chicken with Green Olives and Leeks
- 8 Pieces of Chicken ( I used legs and thighs)
- 6 Large Leeks cut into 2" chunks
- 1 packet Pitted Green Olives (about 100g)
- 45ml Chicken Stock Concentrate (I use Nomu Chicken Fond)
- 500ml Water
- 45ml Nomu Stir (or Tomato paste, dried garlic and dried chilli)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200ºC
- In an pot that can go from stove to oven brown the chicken until golden.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Once the liquid is boiling place in the oven for 2 hours.
NotesThank goodness for one pot oven baked meals, they are a wonder to me. I can read, watch TV, entertain and sleep all the while my meal is gently cooking away in the oven. What makes this meal even better is that you can have your meat and vegetables all done together - so the washing up is a breeze.
I came up with this simple meal yesterday after having our water cut from 9.30am - 7.30pm. I had only the water in the water-cooler as my only supply. So this is a perfect low water meal too - saving time and water!