- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 tsp melted butter or olive oil
- 1 TBS reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBS minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika or cajun seasoning
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter/oil and soy sauce.
- Dip chicken on both sides.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and paprika.
- Coat chicken.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350f for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170f.
- Yield: 2 servings.
- PREP 10 min.
- COOK 25 min.
- TOTAL 35 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Italian Exchange
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More