ALLERGY-FRIENDLY VEGAN APPLE CINNAMON & RAISIN MUFFINS
Allergy-Friendly Vegan Apple Cinnamon & Raisin Muffins
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: Makes about 20 small muf
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup garbanzo bean / chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup organic rice milk
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1/4 cups agave nectar
- 11/2 cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups raisins / sultanas
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180 C / 325 F.
Mix together all of the wet ingredients in your stand mixer.
Sift together all of the dry ingredients then add to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth and well combined.
Cook for about 30 - 40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely.
Website Credit: http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/recipes/allergy-friendly_vegan_apple_cinnamon_raisin_muffins/