- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese - room temperature (this is important)
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter cut into small cubes and also room temperature
- 1 c powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese and butter in a bowl of an electric mixer. Using the paddle, beat them together until smooth, but still enough to frost with (you may need to add sugar). Add extracts and sift together. Use immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More