- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) mini Almond Joy candy
- bars, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with
- enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by
- 2 inches.
- In pot, combine chips and milk over medium
- heat cook, stirring constantly, until mixture
- is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat;
- stir in vanilla extract.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Spread mixture evenly in
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan.
- Peel off paper, then cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More