- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Creamy Frosting (recipe follows)
- Preheat over to 350*F. Grease a 15" x 10" baking dish.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, milk, oil, eggs, vanilla & almond extracts at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, poppy seeds, baking powder & salt. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until combined; spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool until slightly warm. Spread Creamy Frosting over warm cake. Cut into squares to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More