- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; prick with a fork. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 F. for 10 minutes or until soft but set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully spread jam over crust. For the filling, in a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat just until blended. Spread over jam. For topping, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add apples and toss to coat. Spoon over the filling. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 350 F. for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edges of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour lounger. Chill overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
- See other recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com
- And check out: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
NotesThis time of your when the apples are at their very best, here where I live, I like to make this delicious cheesecake.
Who doesn't like cheesecake? With its flavorful apple-cinnamon topping and the raspberry jam layer this treat is outstanding.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More