- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried pitted Mediterranean apricots
- 24 whole almonds, toasted
- 4 ounces white candy coating
- Stuff each apricot with an almond. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip each apricot halfway in coating, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Store in the refrigerator.
NotesMy family makes these candied apricots every Christmas. We sometimes dip half of the fruit in white candy coating and the other half in chocolate coating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More