- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried pitted Mediterranean apricots
- 24 whole almonds, toasted
- 4 ounces white candy coating
- Stuff each apricot with an almond. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip each apricot halfway in coating, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Store in the refrigerator.
NotesMy family makes these candied apricots every Christmas. We sometimes dip half of the fruit in white candy coating and the other half in chocolate coating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More