- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried pitted Mediterranean apricots
- 24 whole almonds, toasted
- 4 ounces white candy coating
- Stuff each apricot with an almond. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip each apricot halfway in coating, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Store in the refrigerator.
NotesMy family makes these candied apricots every Christmas. We sometimes dip half of the fruit in white candy coating and the other half in chocolate coating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More