- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp lemon zest, about 1 lemon
- 1/2 c almonds, chopped, toasted
- 1 c blueberries (thawed and drained if using frozen)
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, milk, almond extract, and lemon zest. Mix until well blended.
- Add the contents of the small bowl to the medium bowl and mix.
- Fold in almonds and blueberries.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 min.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven until browned around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More