- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 64
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: about 1 pound. SERVINGS 64
NotesCooked in the microwave, this fast fudge is a sweet addition to any holiday gathering. “I make this when I need a quick treat for a school party or to take to a neighbor,” says Shellie Tucker from Hendersonville, Tennessee.