- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 small)
- 2 T mayo
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/4 c slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place chicken in lightly greased 13x9" baking dish, set aside.
- Mix mayo & mustard until well blended. Spread top side of each chicken breast half with 1 T of the mayo mixture; sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More