- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 small)
- 2 T mayo
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/4 c slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place chicken in lightly greased 13x9" baking dish, set aside.
- Mix mayo & mustard until well blended. Spread top side of each chicken breast half with 1 T of the mayo mixture; sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More