- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds,
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced, optional
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, onions and eggs.
- In another bowl, combine the next nine ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken mixture and toss gently.
- Stir in almonds and serve immediately, or refrigerate and add the almonds just before serving. Garnish with kiwi if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More