- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds,
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced, optional
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, onions and eggs.
- In another bowl, combine the next nine ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken mixture and toss gently.
- Stir in almonds and serve immediately, or refrigerate and add the almonds just before serving. Garnish with kiwi if desired.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More