- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, slivered
- In large bowl combine chicken, grapes, celery, onions, eggs.
- In another bowl, combine the next 9 ingredients; stir until smooth
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss gently.
- Stir in almonds and serve immediately, or refrigerate and add almonds right before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More