- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Line an 8x8 inch square baking dish with foil.
- In a saucepan, on low heat, melt together white chocolate chips and vegetable oil.
- Stir until melted.
- Add almonds.
- Pour into a pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More