- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Line an 8x8 inch square baking dish with foil.
- In a saucepan, on low heat, melt together white chocolate chips and vegetable oil.
- Stir until melted.
- Add almonds.
- Pour into a pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More